||Technical Sales Representative
||Responsible for sales of profesional services related to the OSIsoft PI System and layered applications represented by Omicron
|Responsibilities & Duties
- Contact potential customers to introduce the company’s offering, discover their needs/requirements, propose solutions and conclude agreements
- Respond to solicited proposals and prepare unsolicited proposals;
- Deliver and present proposals to customers;
- Demonstrate propose solutions;
- Work with the internal technical team to develop proposals, RFI and RFQ responses, develop estimates, carry out risk assessment, etc.
- Participate in lead generation activities - Tradeshows, Marketing Campaigns;
- Document sales activities in CRM.
||Knows how to manage, use and leverage data and information in a continuous process operation setting (OT) to support the busienss IT needs of an organiztion
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Able to commute to our Cherry Hill, NJ office and travel across the US North-Eas
- Candidate should have some basic process engineering knowledge, affinity for information management and understand how to link data to business outcomes
- OSIsoft PI System
- Basic Windows Server/SQL Server/networking/process control knowledge
- Plant Systems (e.g. MES, LIMS, SCM, etc.)
||Click to Apply