Jumpstart your Digital Transformation initiatives with TrendMiner
Recorded on August 5th, 2020, 10:00 Central US Time
We often say data is the answer, but where is the answer in the data? As users of the OSIsoft PI System we are privileged to have easy access to large quantities of streaming data and events at the resolution of acquisition. This is an amazing asset. This is our fortune. Our misfortune is that it is not always easy to figure out relationships, correlations, interactions, and events and that are impacting operational and business performance.
The self-serve data analytics solution of TrendMiner is an open framework that understands the need of knowledge workers like process engineers, data scientist and researchers. It implements an intuitive framework to analyse large quantities of data, for a given time range and from many perspectives. Findings can be saved and reused as templates towards new incoming data and events.
TrendMiner is flipping the 80/20 paradigm so you have 80 % of your time spent on understanding and only 20 % searching the data.
If you are on your journey to Digital Transformation or Smart Manufacturing, TrendMiner and Omicron can help you make that journey successful and get you to the destination sooner.
By attending this webinar, you will discover how TrendMiner:
- Implements an in context and interactive process data analysis framework in few easy steps
- Integrates AF and other external data sources in a single data analysis environment
- Embeds collaboration and notifications capabilities facilitating teamwork and discoveries
- Can get you up and running with minimal training and allow you to learn as you go using online multimedia aids
By adoptiong Trendminer, you will get the following benefits:
- Single portal spanning the enterprise and integrating all the data analysis functions and capabilities, enabling global collaboration between experts across the enterprise
- Immediate results impacting operational performance whether it is through root-cause analysis, building predictive models, generating early warnings, fault detection etc.
- No coding, no customization required. The TrendMiner framework is configuration based only
Attend this webinar and discover how to accelerate your digital Transformation journey and make it more profitable and sustainable.
Sign up for future updates!
About the presenters
John O'Connell is Global Partner Manager at TrendMiner and is speaking to us from his home office in the US North East.
Since he joined the workforce, John has been involved with the process industries developing business and partnerships between technology providers and system integrators and resellers for a number of companies. He joined TrendMiner in 2020 in similar capacities and is responsible to develop the partner program to which Omicron is participating.
John is a graduate from the California State University in Fullerton in Business Administration.
Usman Iftikhar is a Data Analytics Engineer at TrendMiner and will be speaking to us from the TrendMiner office in Houston, Texas.
Usman joined TrendMiner in 2019 after spending close to 10 years in the process industries in roles involving data analysis around process performance and catalyst performance. He also completed a certificate in data analysis at the University of Texas, Austin, in 2019.
Usman is a chemical engineering graduate from Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey in the USA.
TrendMiner is a registered trademark of TrendMiner NV. OSIsoft PI System is a registered trademark of OSIsoft LLC.