Abstract: Learn everything there is to know about using the PE2AF utility of OSIsoft to covert PE to Asset Analytics in the OSIsoft PI System and planning the conversion project
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- How the PE2AF utility works
- What the Utility supports
- How to plan a PE migration project
- How to adress the AF readiness
- How to test Asset Analytics after the migration
By migrating PE’s to Asset Analytics you will benefit from:
- More scalable analytics
- Template based analytics
- More robust back-filling capabilities
- More flexible scheduling options
- Enable HA support for Asset Analytics
About the Presenter
David Soll is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Omicron Development, LLC. He is responsible for the overall technical direction and technology solution set provided by Omicron.
David holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from Drexel University and has worked in IT for over 30 years. He is active in both the IEEE and the ACM, and has held many leadership positions within the two organizations. David has a long history of innovation working with OSIsoft and Microsoft technologies.