We are ready to assist you in transforming OSIsoft PI System streaming data & events into tangible business and operational outcomes.
System & Application Support
Omicron offers customized support agreements under its Flexcare program. Each agreement is tailored to the requirements of the customer and covers a spectrum of activities ranging from first line user support, application troubleshooting through task-oriented work orders and periodic system performance analysis. Support services can be provisioned with agreed SLA or on demand.
Flexcare activities are generally limited in scope and can be perform by a single professional without project management mobilization.
- First line product support - interacting with users
- Escalated technical support - interaction with the IT dept.
- System monitoring activities
- On demand queries, reports and work orders
- Planned system management activities
- Ad-hoc consulting for third party system integration
Main Agreement Terms
Duration: 1 year, renewable
Response time: Provisioned: 4 hours / "On Demand": 1-2 days
Period: Up to 7/24
Basis: OSIsoft PI System, Third Party Applications sold by Omicron, Custom applications developed for OSIsoft PI System
A Flexcare agreement is not a replacement for the software reliance program (SRP) of OSIsoft.