|Job Title||Support & Application Manager – OSIsoft PI System|
|Location||Cherry Hill, Camden County, New Jersey and Houston, Harris County, Texas|
|Scope||Monitor, support and maintain systems and applications of customers, implemented by Omicron using the OSIsoft PI System and Microsoft Technologies, to ensure their uptime, reliability and availability.|
|Responsibilities & Duties|
- Identifying and Implementing system and application updates;
- Monitoring the performance and health of the systems and applications;
- Answering calls or emails from customer requiring system or application support;
- Performing configuration and application modifications changes according to pre-defined requirements.
- Identifying improvements which would result in superior of the systems and application.
- Troubleshooting – able to analyze problems and rapidly develop a solution path for their resolution;
- Familiar with customer and user support principles and best practices;
- Able to transpose and communicate technical content to non-technical users;
- Have a broad knowledge of networking, database, information management.
- Familiar with industrial process data and information management including real-time or near real-time systems;
- Has worked in an environment using the OSIsoft PI System;
- 1 to 3 years of customer or user support experience
- OSIsoft PI System experience including PI-SDK, AF-SDK, PI-SMT, PI-ProcessBook, PI-DataLink, PI Vision, etc.
- Microsoft Products (SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server);
- Important self-management skills: problem solving, time and prioritization.
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers during requirements gathering;
- Superior problem-solving aptitude;
- Motivated by customer satisfaction and problem solving.
|Certifications and Affiliations|
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Software, etc.);
- Able to commute to our Cherry Hill, NJ office or our Houston (Energy Corridor) office;
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and able to travel abroad;
- Certified OSIsoft and Microsoft skills is a plus..
|Apply||Click to Apply|