Discover how Alarm Sentinel can ease the task of corelating PI data with Alarms and Alerts
This webinar features Alarm Sentinel a layered OSIsoft PI Application from Dimension Software designed to collect, organize and analyze alarms from control systems and alerts generated by the OSIsoft PI System.
It uses OSIsoft’s Asset Framework (AF), Event Frames and standard Alarms & Event interfaces to implement the ISA TR18.2 and EEMUA 192 standards for alarm management and analysis in the process industries.
By attending this webinar, you will discover how:
- Alarm Sentinel integrates both alarms and events into a comprehensive solution serving the needs of operators, supervisors, managers and field technicians
- Alarm Sentinel is architecture for rapid implementation and ease of user
- Alarm Sentinel generates near real-time analysis and notifications with minimal configuration effort.
By adopting Alarm Sentinel, you will get the following benefits:
- Take the pain out of managing alarms and events from disparate systems
- An unique system or records for all alarms and events easibly accessible via a web Interface by all users
- Normalize alarms and alerts management across multiple assets
- Automation and notifications of pattern recognitions like Fleeting, Standing, Flooding, etc.
The implementation of an Alarm Sentinel solution is rapid and easy. The implementation methodology has been proven through more than a customer installations.
If getting ahead of Alarms and Alerts is your challenge, Alarm Sentinel can make the difference.
About the Presenter
Sign up for future updates!
David Barker is Managing Director and principal of Dimension Software based in Auckland, New Zealand.
David started his career as an automation/control systems engineer in 1995, developing programs and interface to PLC's and SCADA systems. His interest eventually shifted to IT and he worked as a Software Engineer for 8 years at OSIsoft, the makers of the OSIsoft Pi System. He went on to create Dimension Software in 2008 with the mission to improve how users can take advantage of PI and non-PI data in an integrated environment.
Today, the company offers two main products: Alarm Sentinel and Asset Intellect, a content management system for the process industries.
Robert Aikman is the Business Development Director for Dimension Software and is located in Auckland, New Zealand.
Robert has worked in most facets of Information Technology, starting in field service, systems programming, application development, bureau management and training, sales and sales management. He has held accreditation in Certified Systems Audit and Control (CISA). After a successful career in managing information systems and platforms, Robert moved to sales and business development, including country manager. During his career he has worked for the large IT companies, IBM, and HP, however, he enjoys Dimension Software where the difference that their solutions make for customers is tangible and visible.
Robert has an MBA from Auckland University, focused on international business and the adoption of technology for innovation.
OSIsoft and the PI System are registered trademarks of OSIsoft LLC. Alarm Sentinel is a trademark of Dimension Software Inc.