Using the OSIsoft PI System to track & analyse Availability, Reliability & Productivity in Power Generation
Discover how RtDUET addresses NERC GADS compliance
This webinar features RtDUET, a layered OSIsoft PI Application from RtTech Software designed to collect, organize and calculate availability, reliability and productivity data for power generation units.
It uses Asset Analytics, Asset Framework (AF), and Event Frames (EF) to implement the IEEE 672 reporting standard for Power Generation units.
By attending this webinar, you will discover how:
- RtDUET KPI Toolbox streamlines the process creating the asset performance KPI required in Power Generation
- RtDUET users easily and reliably track events and log reason codes and other important information
- RtDUET KPI engine and reporting services simplify and streamline reporting and benchmarking across the enterprise
By adopting RtDUET you will get the following benefits:
- Maximize availability, productivity and reliability of power generation assets
- Identify root causes of failure more easily
- Automation of data collection and analysis steps for NERC GADS compliance reporting
- Facilitate the implementation of CBM and RCM initiatives for asset optimisation
The implementation of RtDUET is easy. It is done in 3 steps: Connect, Monitor and Analyze. When availability data reliability matters, RtDUET makes the difference.
About the Presenter
Ric Van Schie is Support & Sales Engineer at RtTech Software based in Tasmania, Australia.
Ric has 14 + years of experience working with the OSIsoft PI system implementing solutions involving downtime, OEE, reliability and availability tracking and monitoring across multiple industries. He is the Power Generation Industry Principal at RtTech Software and has been a key contributor to the implementation of the IEEE-762-2006 standards for reporting reliability, availability and productivity in power Generation.
Ric holds a Bachelor of Applied Science from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia.
Dave Bartolo, Head of Asset Intelligence at AGL Energy based in Victoria, Australia
Dave is a multi faceted Energy Industry professional with a demonstrated history of working in the Australian electricity generation industry. Skilled in modern operational technologies, asset management, predictive analytics, asset optimisation, maintenance optimisation, reliability and business process improvement. Experienced in Gas, Energy, Risk Management, Cogeneration operations, and Renewable Energy.
Dave holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the RMIT in Melbourne, Australia.
OSIsoft and the PI System are registered trademarks of OSIsoft LLC. RtDUET is a registered trademark of RtTech Sotftware Inc.